Enhance Your Leadership Skills
Event Electives are Offered Through the Rotary’s Learning Center
All Elective Courses will be conducted through Rotary’s Learning Center on the Rotary International website.
If you need assistance accessing your MyRotary account (first-time login), please follow this helpful link which will open a new browser Tab and display the instructions for you.
Courses included in the Carolinas’ PETS Electives Learning Plan
- Promoting Your Club as People of Action
- Building a Diverse Club
- Best Practices for Engaging Members
- Rotary Foundation Basics
- Committing to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Fundraising Basics
You are also encouraged to participate in the Club President Intermediate, Assistant Governor Basics, and the three levels of Governor Basics which include a variety of topics that are specific for your role.
Where is this Learning Plan for Carolinas’ PETS?
Once you are signed in at My Rotary, the Carolinas’ PETS Learning Plan can be found at this address:
Please note that the link works only if you are already signed in at My Rotary
- Sign in at MyRotary.org
- Navigate to Member Center | Online Tools | Learning Center
- Search for “carolinas-pets-electives”
- From the Search results, Select Carolinas’ PETS Electives (should be near the top of the list)
The PETS 2023 Curriculum, District Curriculum, and Training Modules are currently under development and will be posted January 2023.
Training Materials for PETS
Curriculum for Small Group Breakouts
- Carolinas’ PETS 2022 Curriculum for Presidents-Elect (PDF)
- Carolinas’ PETS 2022 Curriculum for Presidents Nominee (PDF)
- Carolinas’ PETS 2022 Curriculum for Assistant Governors (PDF)
Curriculum for District Breakouts
- District 7670 Materials for PETS 2022 (PDF 1.4MB)
- District 7680 Materials for PETS 2022 (PDF 40MB)
- District 7690 Materials for PETS 2022 (PDF 4MB)
- District 7710 Materials for PETS 2022 (PDF 1MB)
- District 7720 Materials for PETS 2022 (PDF 1.6MB)
- District 7730
- District 7750 Materials for PETS 2022 (PDF 12MB)
Advanced Home Study Training Modules
Below are the PETS 2022 training modules in PDF format referred to in the weekly President-Elect email broadcasts. The best use of these modules are during the eight to twelve weeks prior to PETS. These documents will be available January 2023.